CIRCON accepts hazardous and non-hazardous materials for on-site services including lab packing, container labeling, sampling, transport, treatment, and final safe disposal.
We can manage a variety of wastes: hazardous, non-hazardous, solid, and liquid. We’ll work with you to create a custom disposal or recycling plan, delivered with world-class service.
Haz Services offered
- Fuel Blending
- Extensive Transportation Fleet
- Full Compliance with Federal and State DOT and EPA Regulations
- Total Waste Management
High Hazard Services
- Cylinder Management
- Reactive Chemical Management
- Identification of Unknown Materials
- Phosphorous Trap Cleaning
- Cleaning and Servicing of Abatement Systems
- PM Wet Fume Scrubbers
- CS-Canister Management
- Emcore Vessel Management
- Remote Management of Hazardous Materials
- Peroxidizing Material Stabilization
- Monomer Stabilization
- Metal and Steel Manufacturing
- Government and Municipalities
- Printing and Paper
- Environmental Engineering
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Paint and Coating Manufacturing
- Small to Large Generators
Non-Haz services offered
- Thermal Destruction
- Shredding and Destruction
- Comprehensive “Returned Goods” Program
- Vexor Engineered Fuel ®
- High-BTU Solids and Liquids
- Aqueous Solutions
- Universal Waste (Florescent Tubes, Mercury)
- Electronic Waste
- Metal-Bearing Waste
- Used Oil and Oily Water
- Cardboard, Paper, Plastic
Why CIRCON Sustainability is a Better Way
Rather than incinerate or landfill these materials in the name of expediency, CIRCON uses innovative, technology-first methods to find more sustainable ways to handle these materials. For example, the proprietary CIRCON Box is a double-walled container that allows our team to bulk materials, and a patented agitation system helps process and ready them for eventual use as fuel by our kiln partners. This process allows us to blend hazardous and non-hazardous streams, reducing a facility’s waste disposal costs and supporting our clients’ sustainability objectives.
proprietary CIRCON Box
Where we work
Bay Park, Pasadena, Texas
Located within five miles of the Houston Ship Channel, our RCRA Part B-permitted
Bay Park facility offers centralized waste treatment (CWT), hazardous and non-
hazardous wastewater processing, and container storage, all managed by a team of
Our Avon facility is another RCRA Part B-permitted facility that can accept more than 500 different waste codes.
This RCRA Part B-permitted centralized waste treatment facility is located just 15 minutes outside of Chicago and is home to a fleet of vacuum and tanker trailers.
CIRCON’s expert team is here to guide you through our comprehensive offerings to find the solutions and pricing that best suit your needs. It’s a better way.